The Office Coordinator at MHN has responsibility for a combination of office-wide and cross-functional administrative, operational and technical support duties and tasks which help MHN operate smoothly and efficiently. Due to the broad, cross-functional nature of this role, the Office Coordinator can be called upon periodically to assist with projects and initiatives of varying sizes and importance.
- Coordination of team and onsite events, including Staff Meetings, Board Meetings (MHN and ACO), and other department meetings with external partners
- Maintaining office records, including records of all office expenses, and coordinating with the Controller for all required documentation
- Documentation of credit card expenses via Expensify for Accounting reconciliation
- Co-Chair of the Employee Engagement Committee – Spearheading implementation of new programs, events and benefits created by HR manager, including coordination of Committee member involvement in activities
- Providing support for HR, as well as new employee onboarding
- Administrative support and project work for Accounting and Finance
- Administrative support as needed for CCO/Controller and CF
- Assist Executive Assistant as needed
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, and coordinating cross-functional use of conference rooms and meeting space
- Making photocopies, sending/receiving/distributing faxes
- Monitoring document shredding service as needed
- Providing clerical support as needed to other MHN personnel to assist them with projects or initiatives
- Providing administrative support services (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors)
- Greeting/receiving all visitors to MHN
- Assistant Safety Warden, ensuring MHN’s compliance with safety standards and prepared for emergencies
- Act as primary building contact, coordinating with building maintenance staff and other service vendors
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries
- Ordering, stocking and distributing office supplies
- Assisting with all office space and furniture issues
- Maintaining general office tidiness, including office kitchens and supply areas
- Ordering and maintaining food and beverages for staff and guests
- Assisting with the staff onboarding process (issuance of supplies and space)
- Coordination and execution of team and onsite event coordination
Technical Office Support
- Maintaining functionality of printer, including coordinating service calls, toner cartridge maintenance
- Ordering and stocking of tech peripheral supplies (keyboards, mice, flash drives, etc.); ensuring that an adequate quantity of supplies is on hand at all times
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Superior organizational skills; must be self-motivated, resourceful , detail- oriented, and energetic
- Willingness to be team player, willing to assist various people when the need arises
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the technical skills to deal with various office technology
Bachelor's degree preferred and at least two years of experience in an administrative coordination capacity is required
This position operates in a professional office environment, and physical presence and regular attendance are essential functions of the job. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear
- The employee frequently is required to move about the office, use hands to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms to access and use computer equipment and other office productivity machinery
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- The employee in this position must be able to move and carry presentation materials and equipment weighing up to 40 pounds in connection with business meetings and travel
Medical Home Network’s policy is to comply with the provisions of all applicable laws and regulations, including the Americans with Disabilities Act, and will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees who are qualified for a job, with or without accommodations, so that they may perform the essential duties of the position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position that is expected to work 40 hours per week.
Travel as needed for off-site meetings; most travel will be local.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At any point during your tenure with MHN you may be subject to a background check in accordance with MHN’s policies and applicable law. You will receive separately disclosure and authorization forms before any such background check is conducted. This role requires criminal background checks, OIG check, and a credit check.
Medical Home Network is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Manager, Talent and Engagement
July 9, 2021