EMPLOYMENT / CURRENT OPENINGS
Director, Clinical Integration
Director, Clinical Integration
In collaboration with the Vice President, Clinical Integration and Innovation and Senior Director of Clinical Integration, this position assists with the operations and oversight of the Clinical Integration division including the development and implementation of the MHN practice transformation model of care. Working with the Vice President and Senior Director, the Director is responsible for the oversight of the clinical integration account management services and associated functions ensuring that MHN’s innovative care delivery model is consistently implement across MHN’s clients. The director will also maintain meaningful and collaborative relationships with its vendors and regulators assuring that MHN and its clients remain in good standing and maintain compliance at all times. Ultimately, through this role the Director ensures that care teams deliver optimal patient care management in a manner that improves patient outcomes and quality of life.
· Working with direct reports and other colleagues assures that MHN ACO Care Management staff receive comprehensive support, consultation, and requisite training and education enabling them to deliver consistently high-quality care management services.
· Oversees the maintenance of CM staffing levels assigned to clinics and works with medical home leadership if required levels are not demonstrated; escalates unresolvable barriers to CI Leadership and Network management
· Supports implementation of clinical and operational quality improvement initiatives using evidence-based practices that drive results across the MHN client populations.
· Works with site Care Management staff to utilize information produced by MHN and other available data to improve performance and quality as it relates to Care Management programming.
· Partners with the Senior Manager of Training and Development and the Director of Behavioral Health and Community Programs to implement all facets of care management education, including but not limited to, orientation and needs based educational/training initiatives.
· Assists with the management of the Clinical Committee and leads the Care Management Leaders Networking Group meetings.
· Assists with the preparation of reports relating to overall Care Management operations.
· Liaison between MHN client medical homes and the health plans relative to multiple health plan operations and care management needs.
· Participates in implementation, integration, and oversight of newly acquired patient populations as well and newly added medical homes.
· Works with the Senior Director to continuously evaluate the Account Management program, identifying opportunities for improvement and designing and implementing strategies for its enhancements.
· Builds relationships with CM Leads and Provider Champions and meets with them regularly
· Completion of other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
Preferred Skills and Experiences
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.