EMPLOYMENT / CURRENT OPENINGS
Medical Home Network (MHN) is a not-for-profit collaborative that has fundamentally changed how care is delivered. Our proven model of care unites provider communities and diverse healthcare entities around a common goal: to redesign healthcare delivery and transform the way care is managed.
Reporting to the Vice President, Clinical Integration and Innovation, this position assists with the operations of the Clinical Integration division. This includes the development and implementation of the MHN clinical integration plan that creates the business case for providers across the MHN system to work towards achieving a common set of goals to ensure quality and control costs. The Director will focus specifically on evidence-based initiatives and activities targeting the behavioral health population and those struggling with social determinates of health.
The Director works within multidisciplinary groups to determine and implement best and innovative practices in the delivery of behavioral health care, holistic and person-centered services, partnerships with community programs, advocacy, and quality improvement resulting in positive behavioral health outcomes. The Director is a leader in fostering collaboration and integration between medical and behavioral health care to deliver whole person care.
· Contributes to the formation and leads implementation of behavioral health initiatives using evidence-based practices to drive results across the MHN population significantly improving the outcomes and processes of care and reducing costs; leads the Collaborative Care Depression Management program and prepares regular evaluations on its results
· Integrates the full range of MHN technology solutions and data analytics into the care management program; Works with site Care Management staff to utilize information produced by MHN and other available data to improve performance and quality especially as it relates to behavioral health programs
· Manages the activities of the Behavioral Health Subcommittee, preparing agendas, presentations, and bringing forth strategies related to behavioral health; prepares reports for the Chair for the Clinical Committee
· Acts as a liaison of MHN ACO in the community and seeks to maintain and develop new strategic partnerships with community programs and agencies
· Provide trainings for medical home staff, physicians and providers, as well external partners or contractors on items such as motivational interviewing, developing soft skills for care management, mental health, substance use, special populations, and others as identified.
· Supports assigned MHN clients and their staff in the implementation of best practices related to mental health, substance use, as well as integration of behavioral health in primary care and care management efforts
· Researches innovative strategies, educational offerings and resources including speakers, experts, or pilot sites on a wide variety of topics
· Liaison between ACO medical homes and the health plan relative to behavioral health.
· Provides direct supervision to the behavioral health transition of care staff member
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Social Work, or other Healthcare degree required; Master's in Healthcare Administration, Public Health Administration, or other healthcare related Master's; other Master's degrees and/or years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a graduate degree.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.