EMPLOYMENT / CURRENT OPENINGS
Associate Program Manager, Operations and eSolutions
About Medical Home Network
An exciting opportunity is available for a collaborative, team player to join MHN in fundamentally changing how healthcare is delivered! Work alongside a diverse team of mission-driven individuals to unite provider communities and diverse healthcare entities around a common goal: to redesign healthcare delivery and transform the way care is managed.
The Associate Program Manager has responsibility for strategic planning, development, and program management of assigned initiatives to improve quality, operations, and outcomes for MHN’s members. The Associate Program Manager leads in development and oversight of project plans necessary to maximize the use of health information technology and other innovations (e.g., e-solutions, remote home monitoring devices) and effectively utilizes the tools to improve patient health outcomes and obtain available marketplace incentives. Manage collaboration across the initiative, vendors, and other entities coordinating initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing individual who is driven by dedication to their work and drive to make a difference in their community. Computer-proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office, is required. Must be able to translate patient and provider needs to our development team. You will talk to our users to drive discovery as well as interpret data to make informed decisions or changes.
· Demonstrate organizational knowledge and expertise on the features and functionalities of MHN’s Care Coordination Exchange.
· Serve as Account Manager with certain clients and end-users. Train new MHNConnect/eConsult users as needed
· Lead in the planning of assigned programmatic initiatives: facilitating the definition of scope, goals, deliverables, tasks, and resource requirements.
· Manage assigned initiatives through influence and collaboration amongst all parties.
· Set and manage priorities and monitor and control cost, quality, risk, changes, time, and resources.
· Regularly monitor and report on progress, risks, and issues.
· Communicate to various audiences the processes involved in performance measurement including drawing and communicating conclusions.
· Interface with technology partners and vendors as necessary to ensure successful completion of projects.
· Ability to work with executive leadership and effectively communicate ideas & strategic initiatives
· Responsible for supporting cross-functional project teams and managing activities associated with MHN initiatives.
· Familiarity and understanding of receipt and use of 3rd party data sources.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
· Proactive, self-directed, and able to approach complex tasks independently.
· Must possess excellent computer skills, particularly with all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Excellent client/customer service orientation.
· Ability to deal effectively with a variety of people, including senior leadership, and work in a team environment.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under deadlines.
· Experience in leading projects that span cross-functional teams.
Out of an abundance of caution and care for the well-being of our employees, this job is a temporarily remote position. Typically, this position operates in a professional office environment. Physical presence and regular attendance are essential functions of the job. This role uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Medical Home Network is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.